Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The introductory post...

So my name is Rachelle and I am just about to be graduate with a B.A. in Cinema and Media Arts at Biola University in southern California. Screenwriting was my main area of study, but I am also into animation and -- partly thanks to my senior year doing movie reviews for the student newspaper --film criticism.

I set up this blog as part of a project for Biola's Torrey program on adaptations of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, and Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre. But I'll probably keep posting other random film stuff once this is done.

So if you know me... or even if you don' t know me... feel free to leave a comment. Just don't try to spam sell me anything because it's an interesting time to be graduating and, yeah, I have no money :P

No comments:

Post a Comment